Πέμπτη 26 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013

Just a phase i think.



What a week eh? I’m telling you. The hardest ever. Lots of nerves and fights. Most of them with my mom and my boyfriend. To be clear was no one’s fault i think. There was a fire from before and a single word  was enough to make it higher.

Is it my hormones? Is it a bad eye that someone gave to me cause I’m happy and they want to destroy that? Was the bad moment? Were the stars and the horoscopes? I really don’t have idea. I put everything on bad eye cause I am a superstitious girl. Yes I admit that. I have seen all the kind of behaviors in this life. Well most of them. You say your happines and your plans and then you see their face sad or down to the floor. And you wonder "What the fuck is goin on here?" and you deside not to open your mouth again.

I felt pressure inside me. My head was full of things and that made me feel like I cant breath. I was hearing complains here, problems there. Everybody had an issue that needed to be out of them and stuck inside me.
Hey hey fellows…I am not your garbage bin. I said to myself if someone else calls me now or ill faint cause I cant stand the situation anymore or ill open my mouth and what ever is to happen it will happen.

The conversation is always like that:
Me-Hello
Other person –Hi, whats up?
Me-good you?
O.P.- Well you know what happened?
Me-What?
O.P.- This and that and the other (30 min or 1 hour on the phone)
Me- Aha aha I was trying to say something but I gave up cause I couldn’t talk cause they didn’t hear me. They were just talking

End of chat.
O.P. – Ouf anyway, I didn’t ask how are you, anyway we will talk or what about you (but they never have time to listen to you)

The line falls… bibibibibibib.


Even if I say something during the conversation no one listened. Some times I feel like shit cause I think no one listens to me. Its my fault cause I dont put myself as priority, i always put the others. I cant tell them, "Sorry but I am not in the mood, or I am at work I cant talk now or you know something… I have my issues."
I need a little bit of concentration with my inner world.

Anyway, I am in a transition period of my life and that creates me a little bit of stress. I feel confused, anxious. I could characterize myself as an impatient person. Being a Sagittarius….When we want something we want it at the time we think on it. To wait for it looses the magic.

 I would like to share this video with you.


 Have a nice day!!!:)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια :

Δημοσίευση σχολίου