Πέμπτη 13 Ιουνίου 2013

How many of you believe in “bad eye”?





Bad eye or evil eye  is the bad energy that someone can send to another person through “thinking”. For instance, when someone sees a beautiful girl and think “wow, how beautiful she is” the girl later will start have headaches, dizziness etc. This can happen to everyone and anything, not only in girls. To a man, to a baby etc.
It said, that the people that have blue, green , in general light colored eyes they can give easier a bad eye to someone/something.

This is something that in Greece they believe very much. Even the church support it.
I have been told, that in a Greek village was an old man that he had blue eyes and some people wanted to verify the bad eye. So, they brought in front of him a glass of fresh and clear water. The only thing that the old man did, was to say “wow, what a clear and cold water is that”, at the next second the glass broke.

But this is a bad eye but has a good base “lets say”. You can have bad eye and bad things in your life cause of other people’s jealousy. If for instance, you build a house and you have a friend or a neighbor or a relative that he/she is jealous of you and doesn’t want to see you succeed in your life, she/he will start thing aaall the bad things about you and your house, and why she is building a house?, why not me?, why she is married? or has a boyfriend? and not me etc. This give you also bad eye. We also call it “glosofagia”. Means that people talk and talk and talk aaaall the time about you with other people, gossiping and telling bad things about you.

As a Greek I believe lots in bad eye and I confront it frequently in my life.
I have a friend that she always complains, ALWAYS, even now that she is married and with a kid. Complaining is not good energy at all, I have stop hung out with her cause I couldn’t stand that anymore. Some people have it all but is in their nature to complain aall the time. Every time I used to tell her my happiness or that I wanted to start a hobby she always had something bad to tell me. I went in NYC and when I told her , 2 weeks before I fly, I’ve been robbed. Yup, no money no honey. No papers, id etc. I had little time to take new ones thanks God. Or she used to tell me, well, I wouldn’t fly alone there, I am afraid of the planes etc etc. Helloooo, I am saying to YOU my happiness and my plans, I did NOT ask YOU what you would do in my shoe!!!

Usually when you have the bad eye, someone can say a pray for you and suddenly you are perfect. No dizziness, no headaches. There are lots of ways to say the pray.
e.g. you put water in a cup, you say the pray and at the same time you put your point finger in olive oil and you let some drops to fall in the water. If the olive oil disappear then means you had bad eye. 



If not, its better to take  pain killer:):):)

Lots of people wear a blue eye, is a jewelry. Or they put it under their clothes to avoid the bad eye. 



Of course there are people that don’t believe in that. Any opinion is accepted. I am a supporter on that :):):)

Please, don’t hesitate to ask me if you have any question on this.

p.s. I apologize for my English, any correction acceptable.

Above you can watch a greekamerican comedian (one of the best)  that makes fun of the bad eye that greeks believe so much:) Enjoy!!! 


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια :

Δημοσίευση σχολίου