Δευτέρα 3 Ιουνίου 2013

Everything needs an order...



Ouf, finally home!!! And you are thinking “hmhm I arrived early from work, 6:30” and it’s still day light but just a little bit time to prepare your food, a little bit to arrange the house, to do a bath, to read your Spanish lessons and time is already 21:00. And I wonder why I feel sleepy?
Oh yes, I sleep early. No no no only to keep my skin shiny (even though sleep helps) but my mommy used to put me on bed at that time and I am keeping the old habitJ.Of course I stay awake a little bit later but then who can wake up at 06:30??
Every time I say to myself, today ill read my Spanish lesson and ill learn the language veeery well and then I have another idea like knitting and crochet. I did loots of scarves in the beginning but now I see the needles next to my bed calling me “hey, it’s over a month, what about me?”
I think this is a typical characteristic of Sagittarius. Sagittarius wants to do everything and this and that and the other… but at the end does he finish something?? I’m still wondering…being a Sagittarius.
I just can’t stand myself doing nothing and I want always to be occupied with things. I do gardening, cooking, knitting, I’m learning Spanish but I feel that I am still missing something. Now I have found other ways to be occupied. I am trying to find ways on the internet of  how to learn and remember Spanish vocabulary quickly. But I think without lots of reading you can’t do much.
Let’s relax our eyes on TV now because tomorrow is another different day.
Have a good night!!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια :

Δημοσίευση σχολίου