Πέμπτη 20 Ιουνίου 2013

Dealing with others and youself....my neeerves!!!



Yeees!! I am frustrated, yup I am. After loooong loooong time. I have the same bad feelings. Feelings, that bothers only me. I can’t stand people. They frustrate me.  
They frustrate me with their behavior. Lots!!! I realized that you can’t be friends and trust anybody in this life. You help them and they don’t appreciate anything. Someone is complaining to you that she is alone, doesn’t go out and stays all the times at home etc etc. And you want to help her. Why not? You have been alone in some periods of your life and you would like someone to do that to you. You offer her a coffee after work, a walk and swimming, the reply yes we will arrange something.
 But never happened. She is starting complaining again and again and you say
-          “Hey girl, I offered you to go out with me but you don’t want”.
-          Its not I don’t want , is that ok we go for a walk and then what? ill be alone again (referring she has no boyfriend).

After days she arranges to go to a concert with another girl without telling you anything. Then in front of you she is asking to another girl to go to a concert with her near you area but never asks you.

And you wonder…WTF??? Of course that bothers you lots!!!
Then with that kind of people you start loosing your trust to others.

And you know something??? If someone doesn’t want to go out with you (that of course wasn’t from the very beginning your best thing but why not to help someone?) its OK!!!

But please STOP mugging and complaining to me for your issues. I don’t give a shit any more. I AM NOT YOUR GARBAGE BIN!!! I am trying to live a calm life with less stress. Why you are coming to disturb that?
But of course is your fault, because you are trying to play the ROBBIN HOOD!!!
So back off of me!!!
You ask yourself “aren’t you bored of helping people and then they forget you?”
Of course you are!!! There is a quote that says “To be happy, you have to stop expecting anything from others”.
Yes but it is in our human nature to expect back when we give. Of course you are giving because you want to.

Anyway, ill take some deep breaths to calm myself.

p.s. I feel that I don’t want to help anybody, no more. I am tired of it. And it’s a pitty because there will be people that will appreciate what i offer.

Anyway, life is short in order to feel sad. I just feel like slap and beat people. Buff. I feel that noone understands me. My phone will ring when someone has a problem and needs something or when they are bored or when they are waiting in a bus station and just want someone to call to make their time to pass. Should i charge them for the services I provide? Can someone call me and ask me how am I? But to mean it.
This is a reason that I stopped hung out with lots of them.

Buff…my neeerves!!!!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια :

Δημοσίευση σχολίου